decreased urinary incontinence and pain
increased natural lubrication
enhanced sexual interest
frequent and stronger feeling
tighter vaginal opening
younger and smoother vulva skin
GYN-SKILL represents the evolution of a standardized therapy, such as conventional lipofilling, laser and a valid alternative method to the injection of hyaluronic acid alone for biorevitalizing purposes. It is an innovative and non-surgical therapy that restores the appearance and function of a woman’s genital area.
May include itching, burning, dyspareunia, vaginal dryness and bleeding negatively affect the entire sexual response cycle, inducing significant changes in desire, arousal, orgasm, and satisfaction at menopause and beyond.
These patients may have increased risk to develop bacterial vaginosis due to vaginal pH changes and urinary tract infection or stress urinary incontinence.
Based on Adipose Derived Stem Cells, the procedure starts with obtaining a very small Fat sample from the patient.
The sample is then prepared in laboratory for extraction and expansion of the STEM CELLS. Once done, STEM CELLS are injected into the genital area.
The STEM CELLS release various growth factors and replace the old cells with new ones.
This results in the regeneration of tissues, improving sexual function and creating a more youthful appearance. The procedure does not pose harmful side effects, as it uses the patient’s own STEM CELLS.
- Just one month after the first ADSCs infiltration, improvement of vulvar trophism was clinically observed, enhancing progressively over time. Pain reduction was already documented at one month after the first treatment; dramatic pain reduction was obtained after 1 year.
- Overall results in terms of pain reduction, vulvar trophism, and sexual function improvement were well-maintained at 2 years’ follow-up. The follow-up revealed an improvement of vulvar trophism, showing a pink vulvar skin color, a restoration of elasticity, and the disappearing of erythematous areas.
- A loss of vaginal rugae, vaginal pallor, and petechiae was evident in the patient affected in menopause.
Hindawi Publishing, International Volume 2016, Article ID 2561461.
Adipose Derived Stem Cells
STEM CELLS therapy may have the capacity to provide anti-aging benefits and long-lasting rejuvenation.
- It does not require anesthesia
- Stem cells are extracted from Fat with an easy procedure
- It aids in restoring blood flow, muscle tone, and volume
- It helps in making the G-spot more responsive.
- It does not leave scars, making it look natural.
- It minimizes the effects of dryness.
- Elasticity Improvement related to the new collagen and elastin.