This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 regarding the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR only), we therefore provide the information below for the purpose of providing correct and transparent information on the data collected from our website and on the related procedures of use.
The information is also based on the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group Set up by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they link to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
1. Acquisition of data
The personal data processed by you are freely provided by us and acquired by us as part of the navigation on our website www.bioinst.com as well as through interaction with our web services such as the subscription to the free newsletter service provided by us, as well as by filling out our contact form for requesting information.
2. Data processed
The treatment will concern the following information:
a) Browsing data:
When you visit our website, we send cookies, or technologies with similar functionality on their devices, which allow us to monitor their behavior. These cookies provide to transmit data on our information analysis devices. We are therefore able to track from which marketing channel your contact has been generated (for example Google AdWords, email, newsletter) and which pages you have visited, and other similar information. We also receive information on how you use the site and interact with it, as well as on the time spent on the site. The server of our website also collects basic information related to the search that was carried out on your browser when visiting the site. This data may contain information on the date and time of the last visit, date and time of the browser search, on its IP address, on basic HTTP header information (such as URL references and user agent) and on previous searched URLs from your browser.
In this site you can also select some features that work on personal data by sharing them with other entities or websites (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube). These functions transmit data to third parties who may use personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies. These functionalities are operated by third parties, not associated to us, of which we strongly recommend you to view the privacy policies.
b) Personal and contact details:
When you freely choose to subscribe to our newsletter we will collect your personal details and your email address and we will keep a record of the emails we sent you.
When you wish to request any information through the “Contacts” section of the website, you will be asked for some personal data, personal data and contact details as well as other personal information in order to be able to process your requests as quickly as possible.
We inform you that, at any time, pursuant to art. 15-22 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 will be able to exercise the following rights:
1) have confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of personal data concerning him and, in this case, obtain access to the same data and all information related to the treatment itself (right of access under Article 15 GDPR) ;
2) obtain the correction of incorrect personal data without unjustified delay and the integration of incomplete personal data also by means of a supplementary declaration (right of rectification pursuant to Article 16 GDR);
3) obtain the cancellation of your personal data without unjustified delay if: the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; they were unlawfully treated; they must be canceled in order to fulfill a legal obligation; has revoked the consent or opposes the processing (right to be forgotten under Article 17 of the GDPR);
4) obtain the limitation of treatment when one of the following hypotheses occurs: if it disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify this accuracy; if the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of data and asks instead that its use is limited; although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the assessment or exercise of a right in court; if you are opposed to processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to his / her rights (limitation right pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR);
5)) to receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic way, personal data concerning him and to transmit this data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller who supplied them (right to portability as per Article 20 GDPR)
6) to oppose, in whole or in part to the treatment. If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to processing at any time, including profiling in so far as it is connected to such direct marketing. If personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing, unless the processing is necessary for carrying out a task of public interest (right of opposition pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR);
7) to revoke the consent given at any time.
8) to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
11. The Data Controller and its representative in the European Union
To assert the rights described above you can contact, at any time, the Data Controller Bioscience Institute s.p.a. by communication to be sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or, by registered letter r.r. , at the following address: Strada Rovereta, 42 – 47891 Falciano (RSM) or to the representative on the territory of the European Union Bioscience Genomics Srl, via Vittorio Veneto 2, 20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MI), email address email@example.com.
Bioscience Institute s.p.a.