INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016
We wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data will be carried out correctly and transparently, for legitimate purposes, protecting your privacy and your rights in accordance with current legislation.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data (hereinafter only GDPR), we therefore provide you with the following information:
1. Source of data
Your personal data, object of treatment, are acquired by Bioscience Institute s.p.a. on the occasion of the spontaneous sending of your curriculum vitae, through the “Work with us” section of our website.
2. Data processed
The personal data processed, are your personal data, contact details, data on training and professional experience, as well as any other personal data typically contained in the curriculum vitae, functional selection and evaluation of staff. The company may also process data belonging to particular categories, pursuant to art. 9 of the GDPR, such as, by way of example, data relating to your state of health if it belongs to a protected category.
3. Processing methods
The treatment will be carried out, also but not only with the help of computer and / or (automated) means, with suitable procedures to guarantee the security, protection and confidentiality of the data and to prevent and limit the risk of loss, deterioration, subtraction data and to ensure that it is restored in the event of a “data breach” within a reasonable time.
The processing will take place through: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction of data.
4. Purposes of the treatment
Your personal data will be processed:
a) for the purposes of personnel selection and, more precisely, to proceed with the verification of the conditions for the recruitment and / or start of a collaboration;
b) to fulfill legal obligations if, for example, you belong to a protected category.
5. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of your personal data is based on your consent, provided through the transmission of your curriculum vitae as well as on our legitimate interest in selecting our workers.
In more detail, the legal basis for the purpose referred to in point a) is constituted by art. 6 paragraph 1 letters a) and f) of the GDPR, for the purposes referred to in point b) is constituted by art. 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the GDPR.
6. Mandatory or optional nature of the treatment
The provision of your personal data is optional, but necessary, because in the event of failure to provide it will not be able to apply for a job position at our company.
7. Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected will be processed by the persons in charge of the selection of personnel strictly authorized and appropriately instructed (pursuant to article 29 of the GDPR), as well as by subjects, as data controllers, who provide us with instrumental services for the performance of our activities providers of management services, IT service providers, external professionals, consultants, etc.
The data may also be communicated to other group companies always for possible selection procedures.
8. Data transfer to a third country
Your data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that, where necessary, our company will be entitled to transfer data outside the European Union in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
9. Data retention period
The data will be kept by the Data Controller up to two years after collection, unless the relationship between work and / or collaboration is established.
10. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that, at any time, pursuant to art. 15-22 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 will be able to exercise the following rights:
1) have confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of personal data concerning him and, in this case, obtain access to the same data and all information related to the treatment itself (right of access under Article 15 GDPR) ;
2) obtain the correction of incorrect personal data without unjustified delay and the integration of incomplete personal data also by means of a supplementary declaration (right of rectification pursuant to Article 16 GDR);
3) obtain the cancellation of your personal data without unjustified delay if: the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; they were unlawfully treated; they must be canceled in order to fulfill a legal obligation; has revoked the consent or opposes the processing (right to be forgotten under Article 17 of the GDPR);
4) obtain the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs: if it disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify this accuracy; if the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of data and asks instead that its use is limited; although the Data Controller no longer needs it for processing, personal data are necessary for the assessment or exercise of a right in court; if you have opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to his / her rights (limitation right pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR);
5)) to receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic way, personal data concerning him and to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments by the Data Controller who supplied them (right to portability as per Article 20 GDPR)
6) to oppose, in whole or in part to the treatment. If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to processing at any time, including profiling in so far as it is connected to such direct marketing. If personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing, unless the processing is necessary for carrying out a task of public interest (right of opposition pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR);
7) to revoke the consent given at any time.
8) to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
11. Data controller
To assert the rights described above you can contact, at any time, the Data Controller Bioscience Institute s.p.a. by means of a communication to be sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or, by registered letter R.R., to the following address: Strada Rovereta, 42 – 47891 Falciano (RSM) or to the representative on the territory of the European Union Bioscience Genomics Srl, via Vittorio Veneto 2, 20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MI), email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Controller
Bioscience Institute S.p.a.