Food supplement with vitamin C, turmeric and bromelain
30 capsules | Net content 23.10 g
CYTODRIVE is a food supplement that aims to fight inflammation by providing proteolytic enzymes and natural extracts with anti-inflammatory properties and promoting the proper functioning of the immune system thanks to the presence of vitamin C.
Turmeric and its active ingredient, curcumin, have recognized antioxidant properties1,2. Furthermore, curcumin is considered a natural anti-inflammatory3.
Anti-inflammatory properties are also attributed to saffron. In particular, this natural anti-inflammatory has been associated with a reduction in the levels of cytokines such as interleukins 6, 12 and 17A4.
Acerola, a source of vitamin C, is an antioxidant and promotes the body’s natural defenses2. Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E, a natural antioxidant5. 1 capsule of CYTODRIVE contains a dose of vitamin C corresponding to 100% of the reference nutritional values (NRV), equal to 80 mg6.
Bromelain is a complex mixture of proteases obtained from pineapples which are attributed anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties and the ability to modulate the immune system7.
Ingredients: Acerola (Malpighia glabra L.) fruit d.e. (25% Vitamin C), Turmeric phospholipid [(Curcuma longa L.) rhizome dry extract, soy lecithin] tit. 18-22% Curcuminoids, edible gelatin (capsule shell), Pineapple Bromelain 2,500 GDU/g (Ananas comosus (L.) Merr. stipiti); Saffron (Crocus sativus L.) stigmas d.e. (5% crocin), anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids; dyes: iron oxides and hydroxides.
|Average contents||Daily dose (1 capsule)|
Acerola fruit d.e.
of which Vitamin C
80 mg (100%VNR)
of which Curcuminoids
Saffron stigmas d.e.
of which Crocina
*GDU: Gelatin Digestion Units
Distributed by Bioscience Institute SpA – Strada Rovereta, 42 – 47891 Falciano (RSM)
- Menon VP and Sudheer AR. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2007;595:105-25. doi: 10.1007/978-0-387-46401-5_3
- Ministero della Salute. Allegato 1 al DM 10 agosto 2018 sulla disciplina dell’impiego negli integratori alimentari di Sostanze e preparati vegetali come aggiornato con Decreto 9 gennaio 2019 e linee guida ministeriali di riferimento per gli effetti fisiologici
- Fadus MC et al. Curcumin: An age-old anti-inflammatory and anti-neoplastic agent. J Tradit Complement Med. 2016 Sep 9;7(3):339-346. doi: 10.1016/j.jtcme.2016.08.002
- Zeinaliorcid M et al. Immunoregulatory and anti-inflammatory properties of Crocus sativus (Saffron) and its main active constituents: A review. Iran J Basic Med Sci. 2019 Apr;22(4):334-344. doi: 10.22038/IJBMS.2019.34365.8158
- EU Register of Health Claims. ec.europa.eu. 24/01/23
- Regolamento (UE) 1169/2011. Allegato XIII
- Biomed Rep. Rathnavelu V et al. Potential role of bromelain in clinical and therapeutic applications. 2016 Sep;5(3):283-288. doi: 10.3892/br.2016.720