Loss of elasticity, laxity, wrinkling, and rough-textured appearance are all features of skin aging.
How to counteract it? Stem cells can help restore skin quality by providing collagen and elastin “factories”, eliminating the limits of botox and fillers.
Skin aging: causes and remedies
Skin aging comes with changes in collagen and other extracellular matrix components, such as elastin. Unfortunately, collagen cannot be synthesized in laboratory. Moreover, botox and fillers can help reduce wrinkles but cannot improve skin quality. Stem cell treatment can instead restore skin quality by increasing collagen and elastin production.
Stem cell-based solutions
A first stem cell-based solution against skin aging is Adipose-Derived Stem Cells (ADSCs) injection. Mesenchymal ADSCs are obtained from a small fat sample collected from patient adipose tissue, and are injected into her/his skin. Here they can produce collagen and elastin, giving the skin a youthful appearance. This is the principle at the base of LipoSkill, Bioscience Institute tool against skin aging.
ADSCs can be also utilized to manufacture personalized cosmetic products containing skin regenerative factors from patient ADSCs. These factors stimulate skin’s natural healing abilities, boosting collagen and elastin production, helping effectively strengthen skin’s extracellular matrix and, finally, repairing visible signs of aging. This is the principle at the base of OnlYours, Bioscience Institute tailor-made cosmetics line
ADSCs-based treatment advantages
LipoSkill can be used on every body parts (face, nose, neckline, hands). It has several advantages:
- it is a totally natural approach, devoid of artificial components;
- it has a double effect: it gives a youthful profile and shapes the face;
- it increases subcutaneus collagen thickness;
- results become evident in only 2-3 weeks, gradually increasing thanks to natural collagen and elastin production by injected stem cells;
- fine wrinkles and other skin aging signs disappear;
- it gives the skin a smooth, fresh and healthy appearance;
- better skin texture
OnlYours is 100% naturally produced. It provides the skin with a fresh and youthful appearance, and a toned and supple texture, repairs smoking and sun-related damage, and removes fine wrinkles.
For more informations on LipoSkill and OnlYours, please visit Aging Skin Care page on our website or call us at +971 (0)4 375 7220.
- Ehrlich M et al. Improvement in the appearance of wrinkles with topical transforming growth factor beta(1) and l-ascorbic acid. Dermatol Surg. 2006 May;32(5):618-25. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2006.32132.x
- Gold MH et al. Efficacy of novel skin cream containing mixture of human growth factors and cytokines for skin rejuvenation. J Drugs Dermatol. 2007 Feb;6(2):197-201. PMID: 17373178
- Gold MH et al. Human growth factor and cytokine skin cream for facial skin rejuvenation as assessed by 3D in vivo optical skin imaging. J Drugs Dermatol. 2007 Oct;6(10):1018-23. PMID: 1796617
- Hussain M et al. Clinical, histologic, and ultrastructural changes after use of human growth factor and cytokine skin cream for the treatment of skin rejuvenation. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2008 Jun;10(2):104-9. doi: 10.1080/14764170701885392
- Kim WS et al. Protective role of adipose-derived stem cells and their soluble factors in photoaging. Arch Dermatol Res. 2009 Jun;301(5):329-36. doi: 10.1007/s00403-009-0951-9
- Mehta RC and Fitzpatrick RE. Endogenous growth factors as cosmeceuticals. Dermatol Ther. 2007 Sep-Oct;20(5):350-9. doi:10.1111/j.1529-8019.2007.00149.x
- Xu Y et al. Antiphotoaging effect of conditioned medium of dedifferentiated adipocytes on skin in vivo and in vitro: a mechanistic study. Stem Cells Dev. 2015 May 1;24(9):1096-111. doi: 10.1089/scd.2014.0321